WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- This is a virtual product, not a physical product. You are buying access to the course through this platform anytime from any device. This is not a downloadable product.
- With this product you are also granted access to a comment section that I will moderate where you can ask questions about this routine and share your experience with others.
- The course consists of 6 chapters with a total running time of 42 min approximately.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction (3min)
- Tips for rehearsal (3,5 min)
- “Bluff Vanish” (12,5 min): Your first sleight of hand coin magic effect. A complete vanish of a coin, impromptu, no palms or secret concealments required. This is an updated classic that also features an application for John Scare’s “The Eagle Speaks” where a coin finds a freely selected card.
- The Finger Palm (15 min): Position, further reharsal tips, advanced false fransfer, advanced shuttle pass, the pivoting production…)
- “Coin & marker” (4,5 min): A performable rehearsal routine to put together several concepts and techniques into play (Motivating the moves, Ramsey’s subtlety, fiction and verisimilitude…)
- “Coin production” (4 min): A streamlined three-coin production sophisticated and simple (works for any small objects such as dice, biscuits…). Perfect as standalone piece or to introduce coins for another routine
This video was shooted at ElChopCup Magic Studio
shafeen (verified owner) –
What a lovely introduction to coin magic! As a newcomer to the world of coins I was finding it difficult to know where to start and this course is exactly what I needed!
In the first volume Pipo shares some foundational sleights, wonderful thoughts on practice and drilling, and some genius subtleties which have already made my false transfer and shuttle pass much better!
There are also some nice little routines which are great to get started on – I would highly recommend!
Carlos Enrique (verified owner) –
Approaching Coin Magic volumen 1 es un curso de iniciación sin precedentes.
Existen varios cursos en los cuales se explican técnicas y conceptos fundamentales de una manera muy superficial sin dedicarle el tiempo necesario a cada aspecto, sin embargo en este,se profundiza de una manera muy
didáctica brindando cimientos sólidos para comprender técnicas básicas, respetándolas y valorándolas .
Para el conocedor , Pipo ofrece consejos que harán una gran diferencia en tú forma de trabajar este elemento.
Marco Batista (verified owner) –
This is indeed a great introduction to coin magic!
For a while now I was looking for a place to start on coin magic. My starting point was zero and I was aware that I needed clear direction regarding the basics of the basics. So, following the sugestion of a friend, I decided to go with this course of Pipo. And I am very glad I did!
This course will really get you on the right track to performimg coin magic 🙂