“Magic for the Shortsighted” – for magicians
An in-depth analysis of some performance pieces from my professional repertoire addressing the presentational technical and theoretical aspects.
- How my creative process was sparked
- The Theoretical principles sustaining the illusions
- Problems, premises and decision making
- Stages of the development process
- Technical and presentational aspects of the routines
“Magic, Order & Chaos” – for laymen
A tour through the curiosities of the history of magic from the Middle Ages to today.A sneak peek into the secrects of illusionism.
An oportunity to understand a little better how perception and memory work and how the brain fool oursleves so we can interact efficiently with our environment.